gnome-core CVS

At the moment, the main branch in gnome-core is what is used to make the
1.4.x releases. There is also a GNOME20 branch that has been being used
to start moving the panel over to the new API and stuff like that (being
done ahead of the API freeze so that the coder gets extra CVS commits or
something).

This strikes me as slightly backwards. Shouldn't the main branch be what
will become Gnome 2.0 and we branch off the 1.4.x releases? Now that the
freeze is coming (hmm ... sounds like something out of a Batman movie),
can we make the changes required to fix this now before things become
too hard?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.