Re: API freeze release ...

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> 	Since I have (semi) API frozen packages to upload, to kick the
> ball off - I suggest that we create an ftp://ftp.gnome.org/GNOME2 tree,
> and whack all our stuff in a mirror of the GNOME/ tree there, in
> 'unstable' to start with.

It would make a lot more sense to place packages under /pub/GNOME, since
some mirror sites will only be mirroring the /pub/GNOME directory, so
would miss these packages.  There is already a /pub/GNOME/unstable
directory which could be used.

How about /pub/GNOME/unstable/latest/gnome2 or something?

James.