Re: init clarity needed

On Monday, July 16, 2001, at 05:25  PM, Martin Baulig wrote:

Look at libgnomeui/demos or libgnomeui/test-gnome:

You can use either

a)  gnome_program_init ("mdi_demo", "2.0", &libgnomeui_module_info,
                        argc, argv, NULL);

or

b)  gnome_program_init ("mdi_demo", "2.0", NULL, argc, argv,
                        GNOME_PARAM_MODULES, "libgnomeui", NULL);

I tried (b), and I get two problems. First, I get an assertion that module_info is NULL in gnome_program_module_register. Then, I later fail because gdk_display and gdk_screen aren't set up, presumably because passing libgnomeui as the module didn't cause gtk_init to get called.

Am I doing it wrong, or are these more bugs?

    -- Darin