Re: vicious-build-scripts

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 12:24:38PM -0500, Keith Adamson wrote:
> I had problems with vicious-build-scripts;
>
> gnome-core looks for libglade-convert in PATH.  This isn't
> installed by libglade in a PATH directory.
>
> Also, dependency on python >= 2 not checked by libglade ...
> which is needed by libglade-convert.

Neither of these things are true. Libglade installs libglade-convert
into /gnome/head/INSTALL/bin under the default vbs setup (and into
whatever directory binaries normally go in all cases).

It also checks carefully for python >= 2.0 under a variety of names.

> Worked OK when copied libglade-convert to a PATH directory
> and upgraded to python >= 2.

Do you have a modified vbs setup or forgot to source ~/bin/gnome-head? I
can't work out what is going wrong otherwise.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.