Re: gnome-program.h: defining variables in headers
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael peabody ximian com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-program.h: defining variables in headers
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:04:06 -0800
On 08Dec2001 04:23PM (+0100), ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > API wise it'd be good to remove them - they look like a liability,
> > but it'd be nice to have some estimate of the potential impact - if any.
> I need a 'yes' or a 'no' here.
Look up all the places that use the feature you plan to remove and
post the list. Then you will get a yes since we can be sure all the
right places will be fixed.
] [Thread Prev