Re: Getting libgnome* into shape

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 10:45:48PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> So, I have no idea how many people agree with the above; or how many
> people even have the knowledge to have an opinion or care; or
> whatever. I'm sorry that some people have repeatedly presented "Bonobo
> is the way" as the Official GNOME View (while maybe some core hackers
> don't agree), and that has been interpreted as "Bonobo must be used
> everywhere." Because I think the more subtle view is "we should use
> Bonobo when it makes sense, and understand the tradeoffs."

This will sound a bit stupid, but I can't find any part of this email that I
could disagree with.  So I agree with it 100% (which thus makes 2 people in
the number of 'some core hackers').  That's given if I count as a core hacker
of course.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat, with a baseball bat.