Re: Opinions on when to start Nautilus porting?

Hi,

MHO is that if you port now you'll be a bit of a guinea pig and
experience some occasional pain, but you can probably handle it. ;-)
I'm predicting we'll still get build breakage pretty often, but
I guess it's inevitable.

We are frozen enough on the RH branch that we can merge at any time
and just put remaining changes we make into the spec file, I would
think, unless jrb/alex/owen disagree. The blocking issue is now
getting time to sort out the patches and apply them. Hrm, also we need
to sync the gnome-vfs patches before the Nautilus ones.

Almost definitely can do this next week, maybe can even start this
weekend.

Havoc