Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:
> Well, 'what is our multimedia strategy' is the wrong kind of discussion to
> have 3 days after API freeze.

These things happen if you haven't actually tracked anything in
bugzilla or equivalent - stuff drops through the cracks. I refuse to
believe that anyone has all the issues with our huge library set kept
in their head.

Anyway, short-term break-as-little-as-possible solutions would be:

 - just leave libesound there, it isn't big, we can reimplement the lib
   as a CSL wrapper later
 - delete the bleeping-menus feature
 - or if CSL is already used in CVS, stick with it

Havoc