Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:

> > You'll have your libgnome-0.100.0.tar.gz tarball tonight, it should be
> > doable in 8 hours.
>
> 	If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know - I'm
> happy to hack on anything, do API cleans / whatever.

What needs to be done is:

a) having a look at my new GnomeSound API - I hacked on it all morning
   long to make it simple and modular - it should provide everything a
   GNOME apps needs to play sound and I'll load the actual sound backend
   dynamically via GModule so that we can have CSL, GStreamer, whatever
   as actual backend without linking all GNOME apps to the sound libraries.

b) have a look at the GnomeProgram API and review it.

c) have a look at gnome-url.[ch] and make sure it works.

d) add remote exec support to gnome-exec.[ch] / merge in gnome-remote.[ch].

e) do the language list thingie in gnome-i18n / GNOME::LocalizedString(List)

f) have a look at gnome-util.[ch]

g) have a look at gnome-preferences.[ch]

h) have a look at everything which is missing on this list.

I need to drive to town soon, but I'll be back in one or two hours and
then I'll

i) finish gnome-triggers.[ch]

j) add error handling to gnome-sound-csl.c

k) make sure everything builds / works

l) start with item c) on the TODO list ....

That's it more the moment.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)