Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

> > They are now very stable, based on Bonobo (both) and everything is
> > ready to start porting them to GNOME 2 as soon as the freeze happens.
>
> 	You can port libgda now - since libbonobo is frozen and released -
> you'll need to block on Martin releasing libgnome / libgnomeui since sadly
> libgnome is a libbonobo dependancy - though quite why I forget, perhaps
> that can be fixed.

well, for the moment, this won't really be a problem (the libgnome dependency).

About porting to libbonobo, what, apart from s/GtkObject/GOject, must be done?
libgda is not using too complex Bonobo stuff for the moment, so I think not
much must be done
here. In fact, when I ported it to Bonobo from plain CORBA, I started that
port compiling against libbonobo2

cheers