API freeze release ... status 2.

        So after another day of frantic work from various people[1] we are
several modules up:

Released:

        linc, ORBit2, gnome-common, bonobo-activation, libbonobo, gconf,
gnome-vfs, bonobo-config, libbonoboui

Waiting for:
        libgnome, libgnomeui, libgnomecanvas, libart_lgpl
        glib, pango, gtk+, atk

Probably delayed:
        libgnomeprint, libgnomeprintui

        It would be really good to get moving on the gnome-libs stuff. I
assume doing a libart_lgpl release is fairly un-controversial ? I can do
that tommorow if it is not done by then, and perhaps the canvas too.

        Regards,

                Michael.

[1] - particularly the heroic gnome-vfs hackers.