Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Talking about which... Why is it that the .pc files get installed under
> $(libdir)/pkgconfig instead of $(datadir)/pkconfig ?
> Architecture independant files are supposed to be under share/ not lib/
> afaik.

so what happens if library L is installed for architecture A1 but not for
architecture A2?
See also
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=102006&repeatmerged=yes

BTW, I think now that we changed OAF to bonobo-activation, it would be a
great time to actually move server info files into somewhere inside /lib
instead of /share. (CC'ing g-c-l)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001