Re: orbit(2)-idl

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> It has to be renamed - all files installed by any library must be
> renamed.  Because you need to be able to install and develop against
> both old and new lib simultaneously, in the same prefix.

So this extends to the ior and name service, etc... all of which
currently conflict with the 1.x binaries.  How forked is
ORBit-martin-forked?  I can go ahead and work up a patch for all this,
but I'd like to know I'm not wasting my time on a problem that can be
worked around by prefixing and creative PATH setting until some
unforking occurs.

Mike