Re: compilation of gnome-1.4-rc1

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 11:30:02AM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> <flame>Well, as far as I'm concerned you haven't contacted the
> developers, because I haven't seen anything come through the
> scrollkeeper-devel mailing list.</flame>  Please don't be offended, I
> beat everybody up who doesn't communicate about this stuff on public
> mailing lists.

I understand.  All my items of clothing come with flame-retardant coating
as standard, so it's not a problem :)  I'm in the process of reworking
my entire mail system here so I can be on the appropriate lists.

I merely raised the issue here first since I had a feeling I'd get a
response, and the personal emails that have been flying around since
seem to have got us a solution, which is what really counts.

> Hmm, I wasn't aware of this, and I'm sure that Laszlo and Dan weren't
> either.  Are these constraints well documented and published someplace
> so that we can read them?

  http://www.FreeBSD.org/porters-handbook/
	Guidelines, rules, and regulations for making a FreeBSD port/package

  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/share/man/man7/hier.7?rev=1.41&content-type=text/plain
	FreeBSD filesystem layout (or 'man 7 hier' on a FreeBSD system)

Regards,
	-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade FreeBSD org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/