Re: GNOME Releng web site

On 27 Jan 2001 16:10:05 -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net> writes:
>
> > Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:
> >
> > > I put some info at:
> > >
> > > http://gnome-releng.eazel.com/
> > >
> > > (the URL is temporary, it will become http://releng.gnome.org)
> >
> > Did you change you'r mind? ;)
> >

> No, I just haven't gotten anyone to do the right DNS magic for me yet :-(
>
> The site is badly outdated anyway.

How about if you update the site, and I do some DNS magic?  I just asked
Elliot to point releng.gnome.org to gnome-releng.eazel.com (64.0.4.148).
Can you have your webmaster update the vhosts file on your site so that
it will know to point releng.gnome.org to the same place as
gnome-releng.eazel.com.  Hopefully you know how to make this happen, as
nobody else seems to.  :)

    Greg