Dia's inclusion in 1.4?

Greetings,
   I'm sure there is a site that has this information on it.  I'm curious on
whether or not Dia will be included in the 1.4 release.  I ask this because
I'm the maintainer (but get help from others, thank you to the others) of the
Dia documentation and need to know if I need to move the priority for 'Do Dia
Documentation' from 3 to 2 on my Visor (raise priority).  The documentation
isn't too bad really, but it still has a bit to go before I feel it's able to
be put into the Makefiles for generation.

Thanks a lot

Kevin Breit
icq: 23950962
irc: mrproper

--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;