change in Nautilus 1.0 schedule

I've just returned from a meeting with the other people managing the
Nautilus project. The Nautilus 1.0 final won't be ready on March 5 as
promised. Instead we will deliver our final candidate on that date. The
final will arrive at March 12 instead.

The good news is that this probably fits well with the rest of the GNOME 1.4
schedule. I'm hoping we won't have to make a change to the schedule because
the 1.0 candidate can be part of GNOME 1.4 beta 3 and the 1.0 final version
can be part of the GNOME 1.4 final candidate.

    -- Darin