Re: Final schedule

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 04:39:53PM -0600, Kevin Breit wrote:
> Greetings,
>   I am going to be the Gnome 1.4 doc QA manager.  I need to setup some
> duedates and timelines and such.  I'm curious where I can get the latest and
> greatest timeline, besides this list.  I ask because my email is pretty
> inconsistent and comes in when it wants to.

Aha! That explains why I haven't heard back from you.

I made some screen shots for your buglist back in Nov.

I made 2 for the "Menu Properties" and one for mailcheck. I'm not sure which
menu prop, screen shot is better. I outlined the menu (in red) in one. Take a
look, when you look at it, you know what you should be looking at.

You can get it at:
http://shells.gnugeneration.com/~ejarvi/screen-shots.tar.gz

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.