Final schedule

Greetings,
  I am going to be the Gnome 1.4 doc QA manager.  I need to setup some
duedates and timelines and such.  I'm curious where I can get the latest and
greatest timeline, besides this list.  I ask because my email is pretty
inconsistent and comes in when it wants to.
Thanks a lot
Kevin Breit
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;