GNOME 1.4 branch/freeze report

Anything that's blank means I don't know the status yet (I will be
personally harassing maintainers to find out, but if you can
pre-emptively give me the proper info for some module, or correct
anything that's wrong in the below, it would be much appreciated).

I am also checking this in to the releng module as gnome-1.4-branches

Libraries
----------

Name             Frozen           Branch
ORBit              Yes          orbit-stable-0-5
audiofile
bonobo             Yes          (to be determined)
esound
gconf              Yes          gconf-1-0
gdk-pixbuf         Yes          HEAD (unstable version is moved to Gtk+)
glib               Yes          glib-1-2
gnome-libs         Yes          gnome-libs-1-0
gnome-print
gnome-vfs          Yes          gnome-vfs-1
gtk+               Yes          gtk-1-2
gtk-engines
imlib
gnome-http         Yes          HEAD (will be dead for gnome 2, no unstable branch)
libglade
libgtop            Yes          LIBGTOP_STABLE_1_0
gnome-xml          Yes          LIB_XML_1_BRANCH
oaf                Yes          oaf-stable-0-6
xml-i18n-tools     Yes          (in progress)

Language Bindings
------------------
Name             Frozen           Branch
gnome-guile
gnome-python
gnome--          (in progress)
gtkmm              Yes