Re: about including gpaint

> I think that the gimp does a good program at hiding it's conplexity...
> it's very simple to learn to use it for simple things...and not confusing
> at all

Heheh,

GIMP does not have line, polyline, spline and ellipse tool...
Digging in interface/plugins or using selection does not count.
OK. It HAS polyline tool - but it is VERY WELL hidden ;)

I agree, that there is no need for 2 different programs, but I think there
is a niche for 2 different user interfaces. GIMP onscreen interface is
just too complex for some people.

Lauris