Re: Re: extra app list (revision)

People on this mailing list can easily judge if your
argument makes logical sense by drawing an arbitrary
line between "image viewers" and "image editors" while
both are subsets of the GIMP's features.

And you don't need to remind me what GNOME is.  I was
the one who suggested the statement in the Foundation
Charter that GNOME is part of the GNU Project and
supports the goals of the Free Software Foundation
(and the suggestion was accepted).

And for your info, the full name of gpaint is GNU
Paint.

--- "mathieu [ chaos chaos chaos since 79 ]"