Re: GNOME Office app options

Of these I'd vote for number 2.  It would be nice to have a regular
release of GNOME Office to work with as it matures ... As the apps
involved become more integrated, having unified release to work with will
allow non-application hackers like me to release things like templates and
macros/plugins a little more easily (i.e., 'it works with GNOME Office 0.8'
as opposed to 'you need gnumeric 0.9, gnucash 2.0.x, and abiword 1.2').

-pate