[gnet-devel] gnet_conn_readn does not read the specified amount of bytes

All,

I just realised that gnet_conn_readn does not necessarily read the specified
number of bytes.  In one case (reproducible) it reads more (everything
available on the socket) than the specified amount and in the following read,
reads less than the specified amount (because some had been taken by the
previous readn).

This is using gnet-2.0.7.  Is 2.0.8 likely to fix the problem?  Unfortunately,
installing 2.0.8 is not trivial (I would have to create debian packages cross-
compiled for an ARM-based platform).  So before attempting it, I would prefer
to have some confirmation that this would help.

Thanks.

Fred