Re: [gnet-dev] GNetXmlRpc

Hi Tim,

I'm actively using the xmlrpc code for remote controlling of an data
display application and it works just fine. I.e. one non-gui program
generates data and a Gtk displays the graphical data upon receiving an
xmlrpc request.

Regarding the license, it is LGPL, just like glib.

Sorry about the broken link. I'll fix it tonight.

Regards,
Dov