Re: [gnet] Error String returns

I don't think anyone came out in support of it. As I said, I'd rather not because it'd add a translatable strings requirement to GNet. We could add more error codes and I'd probably accept a patch that does it. The only problem is it would change the API, so we'd want to push this into the next minor release (2.1/2.2).

David