[gnet] Multiple messages in one read on a GConn

Hello,

--- Im using a GServer and multiple GConns to get TCP data.
On the connection callback, on a READ event, I find that multiple messages on the same GConn are delivered in a single event.
What should I do to make one event show up for every new TCP packet (message) ?

--- I run a g_main_loop to let the GConn events come up. I have a problem- The callback function locksup.. code just stalls there!
Anybody else have similar problems?

Thanks for your time.

O1 Communications
Phone: 916 554 2165