Re: [gnet] Multiple messages in one read on a GConn

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 01:00, Niranjan Gopalakrishnan wrote:

Hi Niranjan,

> --- Im using a GServer and multiple GConns to get TCP data.
> On the connection callback, on a READ event, I find that multiple messages
> on the same GConn are delivered in a single event. What should I do to make
> one event show up for every new TCP packet (message) ?

I don't think that's possible. If you need this kind of stuff you'd have to
make it part of the protocol/data, I think (e.g. send a header specifying the
size of the packet before each packet, or having a unique separator between
data packets or so).

> --- I run a g_main_loop to let the GConn events come up. I have a problem-
> The callback function locksup.. code just stalls there! Anybody else have
> similar problems?

Code just stalls where when? Do you have a small test program to the list that
demonstrates the problem?

Cheers
 -Tim