Re: [gnet] Gnet on cygwin

Hi Nelio,

In your case you need to use -mno-cygwin and -mms-bitfields flags with GCC. Otherwise it will not work as you can see. This is because you want to link to msvcrt.dll not the cygwin dll and to also deal with struct field alignment.

See Tor's website: http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

I recommend you use the glib files off the GNet website until Tor  creates the new glib-2.2.3 zip files. Also I would recommend using a checkout of GNet from CVS if possible. The Windows GNet zip files will be updated after glib-2.2.3 zips are created.

Andrew Lanoix