Re: [gnet] --enable-glib2

I'm kind of inclined to agree with Iain.

Most users who are using gnet CVS are likely to have pkgconfig
installed. It just makes sense. If you're not developing gnet with
latest glib1/2 and pkgconfig installed, you're probably doing something
wrong! I also think many application developers would probably be using
pre-built gnet/gnet-devel packages anyway, where the lack of pkgconfig
wouldn't be a problem. But then, they've probably got it anyway, or
could install it with ease, as most distros come with a version of it,
and the tarball isn't rocket science to a developer. Or they could just
use an older gnet tarball.

I'd like to see gnet's build system as closely follow glib as it can,
anyway. I haven't tried building glib or gnet for quite a few weeks now,
so I'm probably a fair bit out of the loop.

Just my 2 mins of gibberish. :)

--
Ross