Re: [gnet-dev] RPM patch
- From: David Helder <dhelder umich edu>
- To: Ross Golder <ross golder org>
- Cc: <gnet-dev gnetlibrary org>
- Subject: Re: [gnet-dev] RPM patch
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:11:59 -0400 (EDT)
On 24 Oct 2001, Ross Golder wrote:
> I'd recommend leaving them in the distribution. They are only small
> files, and they aren't hurting anyone by being included, even if they're
> only used by a minority of users. I can't think of a case when they
> would not be present, so we don't really need configure tests to check
> for them.
You're right - it's maybe 20k more of text files, so it's not a big deal.
I've commited the changes.
__ _ __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
___/ /__ __ __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>
/ _ / _ `/ |/ / / _ / Jungle Monkey: <http://www.junglemonkey.net>
|_,_/|_,_/|___/_/|_,_/ Paper CD Case: <http://www.papercdcase.com>
] [Thread Prev