Albums with multiple artists

GNAC needs a way of handing compilation albums.

i just converted a 4-CD collection using GNAC; and the way it currently handles an album with multiple artists is not cool. I was converting around 300 files and I wanted it to stick all the files in to a subfolder of the album/disc. It did this; but the problem is it created an Artist - album folder *for each individual track*.

Since I have a number of compilation albums; this is a pain. I now have to copy each file by hand in to a folder; adding a *lot* of extra work.

-Jay