Re: Zero byte track 1

Hi Dennis,

First, thank you for reporting the bug.

Can you please give us more information ?
What is your version of gnac, where did you fetch it, etc... ?
Linux distribution ?

What do you expect as result (apart the non zero byte track)?
What "options" are you using ?

I guess you are doing conversion in a sub-folder ?
This sub-folder does not exist before the conversion.

Unfortunately, only the Git version of gnac (master branch) is providing
a good debug feedback. We want to release it as soon as possible.

If you want to try it, follow the instruction one this page:
http://gnac.sourceforge.net/download/

Cheers,
David