[gmime-devel] g_mime_stream_null_count_newlines → g_mime_stream_null_set_count_newlines

Hi Jeff and other GMime folks--

in 3.2.0, i noticed that g_mime_stream_null_count_newlines has gone
away, and g_mime_stream_null_set_count_newlines is in its place.

Using
https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=g_mime_stream_null_count_newlines
i don't see anything using the older function, and i think the .h file
has *never* defined the old symbol, so i think we're likely to be safe
in dropping the old function.  It's technically *not* breaking the API
(because it's not in the .h), but it *is* a break in the ABI, since the
symbol itself has disappeared  from the .so.

Alternately, if we decide we care about this symbol insp the ABI for some
reason, we could add an aliased symbol in the shared object (though i
really don't think we need to add it to the .h).  I'm likely to upload
3.2.0 to debian without the older symbol, but would be happy to upload a
new version with that symbol added back in if it's important to you.

let me know what you think!

     --dkg