Re: [gmime-devel] Using GMimeDecryptResult - certificate information?

On 12/10/2016 11:14 AM, Gaute Hope wrote:
I think newer gpg needs an agent.

Regards, Gaute

gpg 2.1.13 works fine for me if use_agent is set to FALSE in the unit tests as long as I have this in my gpg.conf:

pinentry-mode loopback

But without that, yea, it fails.

This is something that Daniel added recently to fix the unit tests for gpg 2.1.x.

The last time I had Linux running, I used to get a GUI dialog prompt asking me to input a passphrase and that worked when running the unit tests. I'm not sure how to get that working again, though. It was some sort of default configuration of Ubuntu 12.4(?).