[gmime-devel] Feature request: custom content headers

Hey,

As it is now, GMimePart/GMimeMessagePart can only have Content-*
headers, and GMimeMessage can only have everything but Content-*
headers.

Can you consider adding something like a
'add_custom_content_headers()' function?

Our legacy mail system uses some non standard content headers (e.g
X-Attachment-ID, W-Size, etc), and I have to maintain a local gmime
branch to make gmime include these headers in part/messagepart and
exclude them in message.

Thanks