[gmime-devel] GMime 2.5.1 released, need help with S/MIME implementation

Hi all,

I've just released 2.5.1 which is mostly just 2.5.0 with all the bug
fixes that have gone in since 2.4.6 (which was released around the same
time as 2.5.0) along with various build fixes for Visual Studio (for
those of you who are on Windows).

I've basically hit a brick wall as far as S/MIME support goes because I
don't know how to create S/MIME certificates to use for
signing/encryption (and it seems that Thawte no longer provides this
service for free). I also don't have access to any S/MIME messages.

The plan is to use GpgSM as the backend so I'll need the certificates in
a suitable format for importing.

Once I get my hands on some certificates, it would also be great if
people could generate some signed, encrypted, and signed+encrypted
messages for me to test against.

Thanks,