[gmime-devel] Handling POST requests from IE7.

I have an application that is embedding gmime (2.2.22) to handle http POST
requests incoming from a browser.

When I get a POST request from an IE7 browser, I have a problem in that the file
spec in the mime header comes with a full Windows path spec (Drive spec,
directory path and file name all delimited with backslashes).  When gmime
completes the decode it resolves the filename to a single filename with the
backslashes stripped out.  (The example below becomes "C:
Documents and SettingsDBDesktopuImagetest.txt")

When the POST request comes in from FireFox, all works great as FireFox only
includes the relative file name.

Is there something I am missing that would make gmime handle the Windows style
path spec?
Is there something I am missing in how IE7 instantiates a POST request?

Regards,
Doug Bailey

POST /uploads HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/
vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
Referer: http://192.168.69.1/static/config/upload2.html
UA-CPU: x86

Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache
Cookie: mansession_id="54a2a40e"; username=admin; rwaccess=yes

This is my uImage