Re: Build glom on debian testing

On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 15:48 +0100, Orm Finnendahl wrote:
Hi,

 I succeeded building and installing glom from source on debian
testing, but running glom I get the error below this mail. It seems,
python is missing glom_1_32. Install has installed this lib into

/usr/local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/glom_1_32.*

Can someone help? Below the error I also attached the tweaks applied
to make and install, in order to make the build process succeed. I
think they are unrelated. If you need more information, logs,
etc. please drop a note...
[snip]

You might get this working by adding your
  /usr/local/lib/python3.4/site-packages
path to PYTHONPATH but I don't know for sure.

--
Murray Cumming