Build glom on debian testing

Hi,

 I succeeded building and installing glom from source on debian
testing, but running glom I get the error below this mail. It seems,
python is missing glom_1_32. Install has installed this lib into

/usr/local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/glom_1_32.*

Can someone help? Below the error I also attached the tweaks applied
to make and install, in order to make the build process succeed. I
think they are unrelated. If you need more information, logs,
etc. please drop a note...

--
Orm

orm x1-orm:~/install/glom$ glom
sys:1: PyGIWarning: Gda was imported without specifying a version first. Use gi.require_version('Gda', '5.0')
before import to ensure that the right version gets loaded.
boost::python::api::object Glom::import_module(const char*): boost::python::import() failed while importing
module: glom_1_32
Glib::ustring Glom::get_traceback(): traceback = 0
void Glom::ShowTrace(): Glom: Python Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 2237, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 2224, in _find_and_load_unlocked
ImportError: No module named 'glom_1_32'

boost::python::api::object Glom::import_module(const char*): Glom: A python import of a module failed:
glom_1_32
Ihre Glom-Installation ist nicht komplett, weil Gloms Python-Modul nicht auf Ihrem System verfügbar ist .

Tweaks applied to make and install:

1. make stops complaining about missing tabs in line 568 of
   docs/user-guide. This line contains:

@YELP_HELP_RULES@

Uncommenting this line made glom build.

2. starting glom after "sudo make install" failed with:

glom: error while loading shared libraries: libglom-1.32.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

running "sudo ldconfig" fixed this.