unable to fire up glom. Error glom:1445

Hi All,

$ uname -r
3.14.2-200.fc20.x86_64

$ rpm -qa glom
glom-1.22.1-6.fc20.x86_64

Fedora Code 20, 64 bit.

I just installed glom with yum.  When I try firing up glom,
I get the following error.  Any idea what this is all about?

Many thanks,
-T

$ glom

** (glom:1445): WARNING **: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
bool GlomBakery::Document::write_to_disk(): m_file_uri is empty.

(glom:1445): glibmm-ERROR **:
unhandled exception (type std::exception) in signal handler:
what: Error code from xmlParseChunk(): 111

Trace/breakpoint trap