Running As Root

Hi,

I'm certain this has been discussed before, but thought I should
revoice it. While evaluating a few database apps for a project, I
thought I'd try glom, as I'm a long time PostgreSQL user. However it
is dead on arrival.

When I try and start it up on my work computer (Win7), glom
immediately shows an error dialog "Running As Root"
You seem to be running Glom as a user with administrator privileges. Glom may not be run with such
privileges for security reasons.
Please login to your system as a normal user."

I don't manage my work computer, IT does, and the security policy is
not not going to change. Other programs on the computer appear to not
mind having administrator privileges, so I don't see why glom needs to
disagree with the security policy, and refuse to run.

The version I tried was downloaded from:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/glom/1.14/glom-setup-1.14.0-1.exe

-Mike