Re: Considering glom but one major hurdle - I don't really want postgresql
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Michael Hasselmann <michael taschenorakel de>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Considering glom but one major hurdle - I don't really want postgresql
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:25:02 +0100
On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 17:23 +0100, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
Then for most (all?) SQL queries, glom uses libgda which provides the
necessary database abstraction.
Yes, all SQL queries go though libgda, and almost all SQL queries are
even built by libgda.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev