Re: Some questions

For PyGDA, I can say that GDA supports GObject Introspection, then PyGObject is also supported. All the API can be located in the gir-1.0/Gda-5.0.gir for 5.x releases. But may be is useful to see PyGObject documentation first in order to now how to use most of GDA in python.

Some samples will be present, some of them already are there, to use GDA in Python, located in the source code at samples/Gir directory.

May be some one will take the time to write documentation for GDA in Python, but most of the C code can be easily translated to Python.