Some questions

Hi

There is any what to insert on a table every time 2 or more different tables have new values? Imagine I have 3 tables A B and C I want to be able to insert new line in C every time A and B have new data. Also the same effect but just to update, this would allow to perform like small stock management.

I also would like to know any documentation or tutorial for pygda?

Any way in glom python to get the logged in user?

Regards
Alaney Dṍria