Re: multi-user glom

On Fri, 2012-12-14 at 11:54 +0100, Marcos Mourinho wrote:
Hi all,

I've been using Glom for some time now and it suits our need but now
i'm trying to make it run through the local network with two user but
it seem imposible to make glom connect to the main database through
the network.

I'm using Glom 1.22 in Linux Mint 14.

When i choose the already opened glom from the main window, it askes
for user and password and from there i allways get errors. Some times
it says it could not connect to the server database, and some times it
just keeps asking for user and password all the time.

I've created the users and passwords from the glom interface. Some of
them new and some already existing as Linux Mint users.

Regular linux users (such as you use to login after boot), have nothing
to do with the Glom (PostgreSQL) users.

I can connect to the postgres server through pgAdmin3 but not from
Glom.

Could anybody give me a clue?, right now i don't know what else to
try.

I'll try to test this out sometime soonish and see if I can reproduce
this.

Murray Cumming