multi-user glom

Hi all,

I've been using Glom for some time now and it suits our need but now i'm trying to make it run through the local network with two user but it seem imposible to make glom connect to the main database through the network.

I'm using Glom 1.22 in Linux Mint 14.

When i choose the already opened glom from the main window, it askes for user and password and from there i allways get errors. Some times it says it could not connect to the server database, and some times it just keeps asking for user and password all the time.

I've created the users and passwords from the glom interface. Some of them new and some already existing as Linux Mint users.

I can connect to the postgres server through pgAdmin3 but not from Glom.

Could anybody give me a clue?, right now i don't know what else to try.

Thank you all.

Great job with Glom!! ^_^