online glom vs. glom

Hi there,

today I've come across the glom project and I find it very interested
(mainly because I'm doing something very similar to online glom based
on Python. But it's far from being anywhere near as sophisticated as
the glom project).

I have some questions:

First, I have cloned the online-glom repository and did the maven
buildout. When starting the app in Chrome I get:
Configuration Error: onlineglom.properties not found.
Maybe somebody can give me a hint?

Second, do I understand it correctly that online-glom is a complete
rewrite of C++ glom in Java (as a GWT-Application)?
If so, do you intend it to supersede the C++ glom or will they co-exist?

And third: I've read that online glom is ATM a read-only application.
Is this about to change soon?

Thanks!

Regards,
Michael