Re: Installing Glom on PCLinuxOS

On Sun, 2012-04-01 at 15:40 +0200, Ian Whitfield wrote:
Hi All

New to the list!!

I've just given-up on Base and have tried Kexi but am having problems
there as well.

It was recommended that I give Glom a try. But I can not seem to get it
installed on my PCLinuxOS 2011-9 System.

Can anyone urgently advise me on how to do this??

Sorry, I had never heard of PCLinuxOS before this. It is very unlikely
that you can install Glom there easily. You might try Ubuntu.

--
Murray Cumming