Re: Help about installing recent version of glom in ubuntu natty

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 09:48 +0200, Nicola Lunghi wrote:
Dear Glom Developers

I've tried many times to install glom from source in ubuntu natty and
i can't find a way to do it

I've cloned git repository and I've installed many libraries but I
can't compile glom

I've problem also with installation of pygobjects